"I pray that your partnership with us in the Faith may be effective in deepening your understanding of every good thing we share for the sake of Christ." Philemon 1:6 NIV
Our mission is to give voice to the American Family Association and to inform, equip, and activate individuals to strengthen the moral foundations of American culture, and give aid to the church here and abroad in its task of fulfilling the Great Commission.
We Trust in God- Our faith, trust, and hope is in Christ. God's Word guides our decisions, refreshes us, and creates an unshakable faith. Our dependence on God is reflected in our commitment to prayer.
- Create an Extraordinary Impact - We serve an extraordinary God who deserves our all. He allows us to create, produce and share media with His life-changing message.
- We are Passionate, Creative, and Have Fun - Innovative ideas and solutions, individual initiative, and having a good time make our work and lives more interesting.
- Learn, Improve, and Grow - We challenge and stretch ourselves, each other, and the ministry to realize the full potential God has given us.
- In His Strength - It's not about us.
The Bible App
God's Word is with you. Tens of millions of people are using the Bible App™ to make God's Word a part of their daily lives. Download the free app and access your bookmarks, notes, and reading plans from anywhere. Enjoy hundreds of versions, including audio, all on your mobile device.
Bott Radio Network's purpose is to serve the Lord's people and to help strengthen each Christian family in our listening audience. Bott Radio Network is an arm of each Bible preaching local church and, as such, will encourage each listener toward a closer walk with the Lord. Bott Radio Network presents the finest Bible Teaching and Christian News & Information programming in America. We continue to offer your family quality Christian programming 24 hours a day!
CHRISTIAN STANDARD has been resourcing Christian churches since it was founded in 1866. Now it is the principal magazine connecting these congregations in the far flung, nondenominational fellowship whose congregations are usually known as Christian Churches or Churches of Christ. Published 12 times every year, CHRISTIAN STANDARD is the perfect resource for church staffs, elders, small groups, or anyone who wants his or her church to achieve the New Testament ideal in the 21st century.
Crosswalk.com aims to offer the most compelling biblically-based content to Christians on their walk with Jesus. Crosswalk.com is your online destination for all areas of Christian Living faith, family, fun, and community. Each category is further divided into areas important to you and your Christian faith including Bible study, daily devotions, marriage, parenting, movie reviews, music, news, and more.
It's actually all about you! At K-LOVE, we strive to give you the best music and material that you can find on the radio.
- Because we are listener supported, we play more music...for you!
- You're faced with enough bad news. That's why we share positive and encouraging stories every day.
- Our hope is to help you better understand your relationship with God and how that applies to your everyday life.
- We are there when you need us. We have Pastors on staff and available to pray with you.
- We can help you make a difference. We'll find ways to impact your world and make it easy for you to join in.
The Lookout is a weekly resource for your daily walk with Christ.
- Get a biblical perspective on the everyday experiences and challenges you face.
- Apply your faith to culture, media, home life, the workplace, missions, and current events.
- Study God's Word with commentary, devotions, small group questions, and a daily Bible-reading plan.
- Grow in your spiritual life, deepen your relationships, reach your community and the world.
It's about God's faithfulness. And You.
For over 75 years, we've witnessed God's faithfulness to the mission of Our Daily Bread Ministries. And we know that it's only with you, your families, your friends, your churches and your support that we've been able to share the good news of God's love, grace, and forgiveness all over the world.
WAY-FM is a family of listener-supported radio stations based in Colorado Springs, CO. You’ll hear uplifting music and you’ll genuinely laugh with The Wally Show, The Brant Hansen Show, and CJ & Joy. We promise to be real – we won’t sugar-coat the hard stuff in life.